Very easy steps, to install Solar rooftop system, are here. Just follow them, and you are done with installation.
• 6 Solar Panels (each 250W/24V)
• 1 Junction Box
• 1.5KW Grid Tie Inverter
• Single phase mains supply (220V)
• Net meter (Bi-Directional)
• DC and AC Breaker
• 15 square meters Area (Shadow free)
1. Connect solar panel to DC input port via Junction box with DC breaker.
2. Connect Net meter to AC output port with Ac breaker.
3. Connect Mains to net meter and connect load.
4. Switch on DC MCB.
5. Switch on AC MCB.
6. Now, installation is completed.
• Saves electricity bills.
• Works at 98% efficiency
• Work in most extreme weather conditions.
• Sell solar electricity to Government via Net meter.
For more updates about inverter & batteries, stay connected with:Follow us on LinkedIn- https://goo.gl/joPsyW
Follow us on Youtube- https://goo.gl/1caovw
Follow us on our Twitter Solar page- https://goo.gl/ncP5We
Follow us on our Facebook Page- https://goo.gl/SH8c11
Follow us on Instagram and check out interesting pictures of solar panels/inverters/batteries – https://goo.gl/GwbJ5p
Check out our international solar projects 1MW and much more- http://sukam-solar.com/solar-projects/
Sukam Blog: https://goo.gl/3NE87A
Contact us Form : https://goo.gl/purPjk
Contact Dealer: https://goo.gl/tyxtvn
Please comment below with all your queries we would reply back within 24 hours.
o Science & Technology
Alan Walker – Force [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NCS
Link to the video of the track:
Social Network Links:
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/alanwalkermusic
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alanwalkermusic
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/IAmAlanWalker
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/alanwalkermusic
cool #nasa videos- Solar Rooftop System | 1.5kW On-Grid Solar System #Space #videos #NASA #News #SpaceVideos
Originally posted 2017-05-11 11:42:55. Republished by Blog Post Promoter