Published Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:18PM AST
Last Updated Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:24PM AST
The Nova Scotia RCMP is turning to the public to help find a 19-year-old Hants County man who was last seen in October.
Police say Anthony Corradini hasn’t been seen since leaving a Mount Denson, N.S., home on Oct. 29.
His family is concerned for his well-being.
Corradini is described as a white five-foot-nine, 140-pound man with a medium build, short hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information on Anthony Corradini’s whereabouts is asked to contact Kings District RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
#CanadianNews #news #worldnews #headlinenews #CanadaNews Stories and much more.
USA News Headlines
- These are the heroes of the Florida school shooting
- Reaction: Teens raised on lockdown drills feel the weight of shooting
- Exclusive: Chat messages show shooter obsessed with race and guns
- The gunman: He's willing to plead guilty to avoid death penalty, attorney says
- 'I can't do it, Wolf': Ex-FBI agent breaks down on air
- Moment of terror: Video shows students hiding amid gunfire
- Photos: Deadly Florida school shooting
- Senators fume after immigration bill failure
- Supreme Court meets on DACA
- Mitt Romney releases ad for Utah Senate run
- Ryan says not yet time for political battles on guns
- The Trump Cabinet is traveling in style. Thanks, taxpayers!
- No more cheeseburgers in McDonald's Happy Meals
- States seek to import cheaper drugs from Canada
- Ebikes are having a breakout moment
- Slain Georgia police officer Chase Maddox laid to rest
- Thieves get away with $1,000 in skimming spree
- K-9 joins sheriff's office thanks to donations
- Locals spread kindness amid school shooting fear
- Dozens gather to honor those lost in FL
ABC NEWS Headlines
- School walkouts, sit-ins planned after Florida shooting
- Thousands grieve for slain Chicago police commander
- Florida, angry and grieving, takes gun protest to streets
- Parents who lost 2 children in alleged nanny attack reveal their kids' 'legacy'
- Passenger says teen driver panicked, hit the gas outside NSA
- Minnesota terror case shows challenge of predicting attacks
- Hundreds protest outside NRA headquarters following Florida school shooting
- Calls for gun control grow louder after Florida shooting
- 5 killed as semitrailer plows into cars in fiery crash on California freeway
- Snow bears down on Northeast; record warmth to follow
- Family of woman killed by police may not see full $37M award
- School shooting suspect would plead guilty to avoid death penalty: Lawyer
- WATCH: Attorneys for the alleged Parkland school shooter plead to avoid the death penalty
- WATCH: Survivors of the Parkland school shooting speak out
- WATCH: A winter storm moves fast across the Northeast
- WATCH: Dancers competing near Parkland, Florida, honor shooting victim Jaime Guttenberg
- WATCH: Teens who survived the school shooting speak at gun-control rally
- WATCH: FBI admits to mishandling tip about shooting suspect
- WATCH: A closer look at the victims and survivors in the Parkland school shooting
- WATCH: Woman pleads guilty to lesser charge in her fiance's kayak death: Part 5