Published Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:18PM AST
Last Updated Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:24PM AST
The Nova Scotia RCMP is turning to the public to help find a 19-year-old Hants County man who was last seen in October.
Police say Anthony Corradini hasn’t been seen since leaving a Mount Denson, N.S., home on Oct. 29.
His family is concerned for his well-being.
Corradini is described as a white five-foot-nine, 140-pound man with a medium build, short hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information on Anthony Corradini’s whereabouts is asked to contact Kings District RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
#CanadianNews #news #worldnews #headlinenews #CanadaNews Stories and much more.
USA News Headlines
- Hero teacher tackles school gunman
- Suspect in custody after shots fired at Indiana middle school
- Teachers could get a $100,000 death benefit if they die in a school shooting
- Armed bystander kills shooter at Oklahoma restaurant
- Rosenstein 'remarkably calm' amid Russia storm
- Giuliani: Mueller to focus on collusion, obstruction
- State of the Cartoonion: Kim Jong Un taking Trump 101
- Inside Funny or Die and Billy Eichner's plan to 'Glam Up The Midterms'
- Richard Branson says this is one of his biggest mistakes
- The startup that wants to bring fake meat to the masses
- 7 startups that want to improve your mental health
- Dog owner arrested after pets were left inside hot car
- Volunteers place flags on veteran's grave sites
- Beaten woman rescued after slipping note for help
- Teens steal limousine near Nashville Airbnb
- Voluntary evacuations in NC recommend for Alberto
- Karate teacher allegedly sexual assaulted teens
- Woman shoots, kills husband during argument
- Mobile prepares for potential flooding by Alberto
- Car carrying boxes of bees involved in crash
ABC NEWS Headlines
- Woman slips note to veterinarian saying boyfriend holding her captive, police say
- Lava in Hawaii so widespread it can be seen from space
- Gulf Coast prepares for Alberto as heavy rain, gusty winds hit Florida
- 4 killed, 13 injured in massive, fiery pileup on highway
- Mario Batali restaurants on Las Vegas Strip to close amid sexual assault allegations
- Military widows share how they have come to cope with loss of their husbands
- Mississippi, Florida, Alabama declare emergency ahead of storm Alberto
- Heroic teacher tackled middle-school shooter after running toward bullets
- On Memorial Day, remembering those who died in service but not in combat
- Everything to know about LGBT Pride Month 2018
- 125-year-old Levis sell for nearly $100K
- WATCH: High school valedictorian addresses grads through bullhorn following speech ban
- WATCH: This Memorial Day weekend, honoring those who lost their lives in non-combat accidents
- WATCH: New details about North Korea meeting with South Korea
- WATCH: Hero saves highway driver from car on fire
- WATCH: Border Patrol agent accused of shooting and killing woman in Texas
- WATCH: American held in Venezuelan prison returns to US
- WATCH: Changing wind pattern raise fears of dangerous toxic gases in Hawaii
- WATCH: Gulf Coast braces for Alberto as storm threatens to ruin holiday weekend
- WATCH: Subtropical Storm Alberto is picking up speed and getting stronger