The Edmonton Police Service is investigating a suspicious death in south Edmonton.
Officers responded to a call from a home near 73rd Avenue and 77th Street at about 3:30 a.m. on Monday. They discovered the body of a 45-year-old man inside.
The man died early Christmas morning and his death is being treated as suspicious, police say.
The EPS Homicide Section has taken over the investigation.
An autopsy has not yet been scheduled.
And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. – Deuteronomy 8:18
USA News Headlines
ABC NEWS Headlines
- Missing teen found in Mexico and heading home: Mother
- 18-year-old college student confirmed as among victims of Florida bridge collapse
- Timeline of teenager's relationship with 45-year-old man, journey to Mexico and back
- School-walkout unity also lays bare division among students
- East Coast expecting winter weather first day of spring
- Police chief urges bombing suspect to surrender: 'Call us at 911'
- Navy's new attack submarine named Colorado joins the fleet
- Everything you need to know about March for Our Lives
- Superstore chain Fred Meyer to stop selling guns, ammunition
- Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day
- Lawyers: Execution could be 'gruesome' due to rare condition
- No nor'easter, but snow expected on first day of spring
- Teacher apologizes for accidentally firing gun in classroom
- WATCH: Nurse takes stand in murder trial of Atlanta businessman
- WATCH: Facebook suspends British-based data company used by Trump campaign
- WATCH: Emergency crews recover remaining victims of deadly bridge collapse
- WATCH: Missing teen from Pennsylvania found safe in Mexico
- WATCH: 16-year-old Amy Yu found in Mexico
- WATCH: Teammates cheer on fellow high school football player who beat cancer
- WATCH: FBI warns about 'virtual kidnapping' especially around Spring Break