A California woman has filed a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment and battery against former Edmonton Eskimos star quarterback Warren Moon.
The lawsuit, obtained by The Canadian Press, was filed Monday in Orange County, Calif. It names Moon and his company, Sports 1 Marketing, as defendants.
Wendy Haskell, a former executive assistant to Moon at Sports 1 Marketing, alleges in the lawsuit that Moon required her to wear skimpy lingerie, share his bed during business trips and made unwanted sexual advances.
Haskell also alleges in the documents that Moon grabbed her crotch while she was sleeping on a recent business trip in Seattle.
The Canadian Press does not normally name alleged victims of sexual assault, but Fitzgerald & Isaacson, the law firm representing Haskell, said its client had agreed to go public.
None of the allegations have been proven in court. Sports 1 Marketing did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. – Psalm 85:12
USA News Headlines
- Cops handcuff man for 'vegetation' in car window
- FL candidate: Puerto Ricans shouldn't vote and should go back 'where they belong'
- US citizen asked for ID after speaking in Spanish
- Attorney in viral rant apologizes and says he's not a racist
- Opinion: Hey 'Speak English' guy, you forgot this
- White woman's police call leads to huge BBQ
- These are the highlights of Trump's Twitter habit
- Trump touts anti-abortion agenda at gala speech
- Beating Republicans in November will be harder than Democrats thought
- He started out selling T-shirts from a van. Now he's an investor on 'Shark Tank'
- Millennials are shaking up these 7 industries
- 4 financial goals you need to meet by age 40
- Officer performs C-section, rescues baby fawn
- Power outage triggers 'zombie alert' in Florida
- Father hears son's heart beat in stranger
- Boxer takes down suspected bank robber
- Georgia governor candidates to be chosen
- Bear destroys car after getting stuck inside
- Parents file lawsuit on son, 30, to move out
- 1,000th Burmese python captured
ABC NEWS Headlines
- Judge orders man, 30, out of parents' home after months-long battle: 'I want you out'
- Border patrol detains man with stage 4 cancer after cruise docks in Florida: Family
- Police give grim details on how they stopped Texas school shooter
- 2 police officers fired after alleged police brutality incident
- New volcanic eruption in Hawaii spews more lava into the ocean, triggering more fears
- Santa Fe teen says friend saved her life, sacrificed his own by putting her in closet
- 16-year-old boy accused of fatally hitting police officer with car
- McDonald's workers allege widespread sexual misconduct
- Coast Guard searching for 50-year-old who disappeared from cruise ship
- 'I got attacked by a mountain lion,' survivor of cougar mauling says in 911 call
- Breaking down the debate over violent video games and school shootings
- Lawyer caught on video in anti-immigrant rant apologizes: 'I am not racist'
- The warning signs to look for when a potential shooter has no criminal history
- WATCH: Primaries in Southern states shed light on midterms
- WATCH: Border patrol detains man with stage 4 cancer after cruise docks in Florida: Family
- WATCH: Photographs capture baby boom at fire department
- WATCH: Judge rules in favor of couple seeking to have son evicted from house
- WATCH: Severe thunderstorm watches from Ohio Valley to the Northeast
- WATCH: In Hawaii, lava breaches property of power plant as fissures reactivate
- WATCH: Former USC students file lawsuit against the school