Solar Eclipse. When, Where, According to their own local time.
With include Topic :-
1) 5 Facts about Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017.
2) Intro of Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017.
3) NASA will broadcast live.
4) The Movements of Sun Eclipse.
5) Precautions during sun eclipse.
6) Assumptions and logic during full Sun Eclipse 2017
5 Facts about Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017
1) Starts during the Daytime.
2) An Once-In-A-Lifetime Event.
3) 14 Parts of USA States Will Go Darkness.
4) Total Solar Eclipse after 99 Years in America.
5) Mostly North Americans Will Be Able To See Totality.
Intro of Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017.
America will be witness to full sun eclipse on August 21, 2017. After 99 years, an opportunity will come when the complete solar eclipse will appear in the America. In America, this solar eclipse will know as the Great American Eclipse because it would be possible to see full view of this complete solar eclipse from the American continent. It has already begun its booking on many geographic sites in America.
This will be the first time since 1918, when millions of Americans will become witnesses of the complete solar eclipse on August 21, 2017. 99 years ago, the complete solar eclipse occurred in the US On June 8, 1918. This solar eclipse was seen in America as well As in the Pacific and Atlantic countries. The complete solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017 will be visible in all major areas of America.
In addition it will appear in Europe, North-East Asia, North-West Africa, Pacific, Atlantic and most parts of Arctic. According to the information, the total duration of eclipse is about 5 hours, 18 minutes. Period of complete solar eclipse is 3 hours, 13 minutes.
Please watch: “दुर्गा सप्तशती को भगवान शंकर ने क्यों शापित किया था और दुर्गा सप्तशती को शाप से मुक्त करने की विधि”
cool #nasa videos- Full Solar Eclipse – 2017. When, Where and Precautions #Space #videos #NASA #News #SpaceVideos
Originally posted 2017-08-11 23:53:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter