Emergency crews had to put out a fire that burned through a pair of trucks on a northwest Calgary street early Thursday morning.
Fire crews were called to the scene in the 4400 block of 17 Avenue N.W. shortly after 5:30 a.m.
It was quickly extinguished by fire crews.
Police say there was no one injured in the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
#CanadianNews #news #worldnews #headlinenews #CanadaNews Stories and much more.
USA News Headlines
- California Governor's grim outlook on wildfires: This is the new normal
- A look at the California wildfires' jaw-dropping numbers
- It's not just spraying water: How the pros fight wildfires
- Photos: Southern California on fire
- Alabama Senate readers' guide: What to watch for and when
- Doug Jones touts celebrity endorsements
- Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore
- Schiff: Criticisms of Mueller probe meant to discredit potential future charges
- Alabama voters struggle with whether to support Roy Moore
- Randi Zuckerberg's pop-up kitchen serves up tech for kids
- Sony unleashes the cuteness with new robot dog
- Bill Gates invests $80 million to build Arizona smart city
- Recovering addict uses passion for pit bulls to create dog shelter
- Parents concerned over Facebook-made curriculum
- PD: Mayor used dead woman's handicap sticker
- Veteran turns 100 on Pearl Harbor anniversary
- Family sells Christmas tree to fight ALS
- Vandals tackle 25-foot inflatable Santa
- Firemen replace stolen Christmas gift
- Fat squirrel steals snacks from family
ABC NEWS Headlines
- Sexual misconduct often part of the job in hospitality work
- As California firefighters get ahead of some wildfires, others still rage
- New evacuations as huge Southern California fire flares up
- Convicted serial killer Todd Kohlhepp reportedly claims more victims
- Winter storm bids farewell to the snow-covered Northeast, blast of cold air is next
- The Latest: Officials urge Santa Barbara residents to flee
- WWE wrestler Rich Swann suspended after arrest for allegedly battering wife
- 5 years after Sandy Hook shooting, plans for a permanent memorial take shape
- Idaho man upset with court tries to crash into courthouse
- Puerto Rico's Maria death toll climbs to 64, as FEMA assistance tops $1 billion
- Police link 4th freeway shooting to same suspects in Detroit
- California man freed after 15 years for shaken baby death
- Shelby bucks Alabama GOP leaders in voting against Moore
- WATCH: California's Thomas fire intensifying
- WATCH: 8-year-old New Jersey boy in spirit of giving back to Puerto Rico
- WATCH: Baker Mayfield, University of Oklahoma's star quarterback, wins 2017 Heisman trophy
- WATCH: Scam warning from hit home improvement TV show
- WATCH: Convicted serial killer says he killed even more people
- WATCH: New developments in series of shooting on Detroit highway
- WATCH: Weather threats on both sides of the country